Friday, February 4, 2011

First Painting Update

Ok I took pictures of my painting finished. These pictures are not very good pictures. The light was just not agreeing with me. I took them in various ways to try to fix this problem but I don't think that was achieved. The colors were not translated to the photographs very well. I will post them all.

I also noticed that it got scuff marks or something in the transportation process. I will have to be more careful in the future. Any one have any suggestions on what I can do to protect my painting surface?

Here's the link to the page. I will post the pictures on that post.


Update

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

its good to read you back and creating as always. It is hard to believe that was once a picture. What a nice piece.

Anyhoo, I have an icon for you... Click here to get your award, and tag... :)