Sunday, July 6, 2008

Feeling Good

I'm feeling good this morning. It could be the fact that I was very lazy today and slept until 9:30 am. I did go to sleep late last night, 12 am to be exact. I was watching Cry Wolf with my husband. I had never seen it before so I borrowed it from my sister in law.

I know I'm feeling much better because of the fact that I got a lot more sleep than I have in the last couple of days. Friday night my neighbors were partying, drinking, yelling and playing LOUD music. I would have been fine with that IF I lived in a house but we don't we live in apartments and you could hear everything. It was horrible. THANKFULLY someone called the cops on them. I'm sure my other neighbors were relieved.

I'm well rested now so I'm good and happy and not cranky like these few past days. My headache is also gone. Could you believe it hurt all day yesterday. Lack of sleep does that to you.

No comments: