Friday, July 4, 2008

Hi Everyone

My first post is going to be an introduction of myself. I'm a quiet and reserved person. When I meet new people I'm shy at first until I get to know the people better. I have a good personality and I like joking around. I'm 22 years old but I feel older :( I have a beautiful baby girl who will be 2 in November. She is quite a handful.

I enjoy all kinds of different activities, especially going outdoors. I like swimming,hiking and just sitting under the trees. I especially like tubing it's so much fun and scary at the same time. You have to hold on tight unless you want to get thrown in the water.

I listen to all kinds of music. I give everything a chance. I like to draw and paint. Lately I've been more into crafting. I will be posting a video of some things I have made and have for sale.

This blog is going to be mostly about showing my art and crafts. I hope you enjoy my creations and my style.

No comments: