Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm Back

I'm finally back. It felt like an eternity away from my computer. I had a computer repairman come fix my computer. I told him what was wrong and he told me it could be one of two things either it was the power supply or I needed to get a new computer because it would be cheaper than repairing it. I prayed to God that it was just the power supply because I can't afford a new computer. On Friday I received a call from the man and he told me it was the power supply. Thank goodness and God for hearing me. You don't know how happy I am. I can't be without my computer but I can live without Internet(I've done it for a couple of months). I'm so happy. The good thing is that a month ago I bought an external hard drive and backed up all my files. Now I'm going to make it a habit of backing up my files at least once a week because backing files everyday would be tedious. I'm just glad to be back reading my favorite blogs and sharing with everyone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julia,

congratulations on your fixed computer, it's good to hear that you didn't have to spend a lot and that you are backing up your files that is a great idea....:D

So thank you for the comment on my Picasso rendition, I am making your art and thank you for being patient. You will be delighted. A series of four comin your way at different times...

Okay, I misplaced your e-mail. I am inviting you to post your creative writing and style on my Yellow TExtures blog, but I need you to email me so that I can send you a link invitation. I am not sure if your is the traviesa one?

Sorry about the book, take care and is it raining like it is down here up there?

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Julia! Glad your back! I know exactly how you feel with computer probs. Have a great week! Lisa :)

RyoJul said...

Hey Jesse thank you so much. The traviesa one is mine. I'll email you again just in case ok. It is raining a little bit. You know that isn't the worst of our problems it's actually all the fog that we've been having for a while. Where I live it's the no visibility fog really bad fog. It has been so cold here because of the fog and just in general. To me it feels colder than other years, but that's just me.

RyoJul said...

Hi Lisa thank you for showing your support.