Saturday, December 20, 2008

Update

Sorry I've been a bit neglectful of my blog lately I've just been trying to take it easy. A few changes that have been happening in my life are that I've put myself through restrictive forced diet. Ok don't think I'm trying to hurt myself or anything like that. I'm just trying not to eat foods that hurt my stomach. Every single time I eat I have abdominal pain, not extreme but it's a nuisance. I've gone to the doctor and I'm taking some pills. The doctor said it might be gas, which I thought so too and tried over the counter meds but they didn't work so now I have a prescription, I think it's Nexium. They're helping a little, very little though. The other thing the doctor said it might be is the gallbladder so I might have kidney stones which really sucks. The doctor just wanted to make sure it wasn't just gas. I had blood draw but the doctor hasn't called so maybe it isn't so bad. I don't know though I just don't think it's gas. My follow up appointment is for Jan 12 but if I feel worse I have to go in.

Foods I have to avoid are spicy things, which I LOVE. Meat because this is a type of food that causes me big problems and abdominal pain. Greasy food. Anything that makes my stomach hurt I try to avoid which is practically all food even cereal with milk. I can eat rice with NO butter. It got boring fast and I've just eaten food that hurts me, not all the time though. So right now I'm kind of a forced vegetarian which is HARD to do since I love meat so much. I've actually thought of becoming vegetarian before but I've just thought it's too hard. I've tried tofu and I hate it. I cannot eat a lot, how I normally would eat because my stomach starts to hurt. I've resorted to eating from my 2 year old's baby bowls so it doesn't look like I'm eating a little bit. I've measured how much food fits there and one cup fills the bowl. I eat slowly and drink a glass of water with my meals. I eat small meals throughout the day. It really sucks. I'm doing ok for now.

Now I'm going to leave you with my favorite song from this band I really love right now. They are called Nightwish and the song is called "Wish I Had an Angel". I'm really obsessed with this song that I titled my myspace page I Wish I Had and Angel lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi welcome back and I hope you feel better and isolate the reason behind the discomfort.

Your turn on Yellow Textures darling so go...

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Merry Christmas! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Blessings,
Lisa :)