Monday, December 1, 2008

Old MacDonald...



Last night my 2 year old daughter had her daddy and I reading her the Old MacDonald Had a Farm book over and over again;well we actually sang it intead of read it but she wanted to look at every single page in the book as we sang. She would say "otra ves(again)" as good as she could. We sang it about 10 times and after a couple of times of following the book we could sing it from memory. She would not go to sleep and there was no end in sight. I on the other hand became very sleepy and started yawning during the singing. I told her daddy that the book was working on me but not on our daughter who it was suppossed to work on. After a while of singing I told my husband "We must destroy the book." Lol. I was so tired last night that I couldn't wait until my daughter finally fell asleep. So that was my fun night.

No comments: